A nice Good Friday

So what a nice day today! Hubby let me sleep in and took O out for a while.. When I woke up I had them come back and we decided to go do something as a family... So we went for a hike on a bike trail, while doing some geo-caching... O loves going and it was definitely a family day... Greg got some pictures and I just enjoyed my family... On our way home we were discussing supper and Greg mentioned a new recipe I tried the other day saying that he wouldn't mind it again tonight... So we stopped for a can of refrigerated biscuits... we had to alter the recipe slightly as it was a little too sweet the first time but boy was it good!

So here is my 25 min?meal (as soon as I'm on my computer I'll link to the place I originally got this) Keep in mind I did not make this meal up, I just followed the recipe!
A can of refrigerated biscuits
1 pound ground beef
1/2 cup barbecue sauce
Shredded Cheddar Cheese

Preheat oven to 375°. Brown ground beef. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray and place a biscuit in each space, pressing into a cup shape (I only had 8 biscuits so I left 4 spaces empty). Mix barbecue sauce into browned beef. (Because I had original Sweet Baby Ray's and not the Sweet and Spicy that I highly recommend, I added some chili powder to give it a savory and spicy kick). Spoon beef into cups. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove and add cheese on top, finish baking for another 3-5 minutes. (I put the steam-able broccoli into the microwave at this time, when the microwave dings supper is done!)

Now it is off to bed as we have 2 Easter Egg Hunts tomorrow, the Easter Service Sunday followed by 2 Easter Dinners...
So thankful the He died for my sins and that He rose again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but subject to my approval...