Some overdue Crochet projects (Christmas gifts)

So I am long overdue on some of these projects, but since they were Christmas gifts it's ok that I waited to post them hehe

Nordstrom-Style Hobo Bag for Jas


XOXO Cross Blanket for O (my design, being tested for sale)


XOXO Cross Blanket for S (same design as above)


Longhorn Afghan for Robin and her Husband


A few things that I have made that weren't Christmas gifts

A Bible Bag for my "travel-size" Bible


A random scarf I made


And a scarf that I designed because the above was too simple for me... (being tested for sale, should be available next week)


“I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” John 8:12

2 comments:

  1. Hello is there a pattern for the X's Keyhole scarf?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie!
      Thank you for asking, yes there is. It can be found here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/xs-keyhole-scarf

      Delete

Comments are always welcome, but subject to my approval...