Some goals

I have decided to make some goals for this blog and try to stick to them... I don't really do resolutions (which is one reason this was not posted on the 1st), so this is just some thoughts/plans...

I want to make 2 small projects each week, and have them posted no later than a week after I make them... If I don't do 2 mall projects because I am doing larger projects, I want to post progress pictures...

I also want to try to post at least twice a week... It can be about anything, but cannot include pictures from the cell phone- those are just because I want to share cute pictures of my family...

Anyway, these are what I would like to do, but I'm not guaranteeing anything :)

“For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age.” Titus 2:11-12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but subject to my approval...