Crochet and freezer cooking update

So I haven't accomplished much, but wanted to post an update...
I don't think I like freezer cooking... The meats disintegrated beyond recognition for 2 of the recipes, 1 recipe didn't care for and 1 recipe I didn't care for... plus the 2 that didn't work took just as long if not longer than a normal meal prep would have taken to fix, so it didn't save me time and the 2 that worked would only take about 20 mins prep in the morning... Therefore I don't see how this method saved me any time... :-(

As for crochet, I have the pattern for sale and haven't had a chance to do much else... I am trying to design a versatile finger less mitt pattern to match the scarf but haven't been able to do yet... then I want to design a cover for my tablet and that,s not going so well yet... Finally I want to design a shawl that has an inlaid cross design, and haven't had a chance to start it either...  but at least the ideas are there!

So far that is all that I have for an update...

"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles." Isaiah 40:31

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but subject to my approval...