New Year again

Yep, it's another year and yep I didn't keep up like I planned again last year!
Ah well, I said I'd write when I wanted and no more hehe...
In my home/family
I am reading the bible in a year, actually started on the first this year and plan to post every Sun on my progress to give myself accountability... I also started a one year devotional by Joyce Meyer...
I'll continue to sing in the praise team when I can, and try to be more diligent in realizing when I can't (instead of passing out on stage), when possible...
This year I'll be getting things ready to start O in Kindergarten... He is so smart, but there are some "requirements" that he still needs to learn...
Greg and I just celebrated 6 years of marriage! And we've been together for 13 1/2 years... Wow, that is almost half my age! Looking forward to many more!!!
In my crafting
I hope to start and use an etsy shop... And I'd like to do more designing... I want to continue to improve my knitting skills... Other than those broad goals, I'm not setting any specific ones for my crafts... Less stress and more options/flexibility!
Well the last thing I have is my verse for the year
Hebrews 13:5-6 Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." So we may boldly say: "The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but subject to my approval...