Another Culinary Success

Woohoo! Thanks to this recipe from A year of Slow cooking I had another success with supper last night... again, I had to alter it but that is what happens when I am picky and don't have everything needed... So here is what I did:
Crockpot Salsa & Chicken
Chicken Breasts (although apparently thighs will yield a juicier outcome)
1.5-2cups Salsa
1/2 bag frozen corn

Dump them into crockpot and cook on low for about 4 hours (if chicken is thawed)... Serve over rice

We liked it, except the chicken did get dried out because I didn't have enough salsa and it cooked longer than 4 hours... Will definitely try this with more salsa and a little less time as well as putting some salsa under the chicken as well as on top of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but subject to my approval...