Lots to catch up on!

Well I did it again, I got way behind and I have been crafting away! So here are a ton of pictures to show what I have done since my last post...
I have finished the lapghans for Warm Up America... I made the green squares for second blanket, but otherwise I only joined the squares given to me with yarn given to me...


I've also done many more squares for the afghans, and will try to get that updated...

I have made several more prayer squares as well:


I've made washcloths for soldiers


Then I made a few things for the house, a hot pad and 2 dishcloths:


This dishcloth was using a knitting pattern that creates an illusion effect, I tried on my own to turn it into a Tunisian crochet method and failed, then someone told me about a thread that had a link to instructions on how to convert the knitting pattern into a Tunisian pattern! I think it is pretty cool!


I did a test for my prayer partner's new design:

As well as several squares for her Journey House project:


There are so many more that I have made or started but this post is getting rather long, so I will end now and try to get the rest tomorrow or Monday when I update the afghans...

Hope you enjoyed all of the crocheted goodness hehe



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but subject to my approval...