Whew, the weekend is over...

Wow, what a weekend... Lots of fun at the MidWest GeoBash (for those that don't know it is an event for Geocaching)... We left Thursday early evening, got there around 8pm or so and stayed until Sunday morning... When we left Sunday late morning we headed out to do lots more caching and didn't get home until after 1am! But it was fun... Glad to be home again (and not camping hehe) but boy has O been an issue today... I am so emotionally exhausted from him right now... So I am headed to my Bible where I will look for passages to remind me that this too shall pass... (since I am still having problems with Bible Verse Memorization, I wouldn't mind a few pointers but I do have a few places that I like to look first so I'm not clueless yet hehe)
I know that I am going to start with Proverbs 3:5-6~ "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."
I will then go to these and see where I am lead after that...
1 Peter 5:7~ "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."
Psalm 130:7~ "Israel, put your hope in the Lord, for with the Lord is unfailing love and with him is full redemption."

Anyway, as for supper, I had to wait for eggs so it is very late tonight (quiche, that apparently I am making wrong so it takes over 1.5 hours to cook the way I have been doing it- need to look into this)... I think it is about ready and I am hungry (and it smells so good) so I am off to eat!
Have a great night and May God keep you safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but subject to my approval...